Tuesday 4 August 2009

Blog news

I guess you might wondering where I am since I haven't posted for some time. It's been a busy summer with one thing or another and this month I'm sitting in the bloggers chair over at the QCI Blog.

I just wanted to take the time here to share a new blog with y'all. Hyacinths for Soul is the the latest venture of a truly talented woman Sarah, a friend of mine who I met through the Quimper Club.

Sarah is an avid quilt collector and you can read on her blog about the wonderful quilt that she and friend Kay created "After several cross country flights and hours of stitches made by two hearts and two pairs of loving hands . . ."

BTW Sarah will be the guest blogger on the QCI blog in September.

Check the blog list for a link to both of these blogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your visit just made my day!