Thursday 15 August 2013

2013 SPSH - Item # 6 - someone napping.

Item # 6 , on Rinda's 2013 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt list @ Gallo Organico, requires a photograph of someone or something napping.
During the past couple of weeks the house has been having a face lift, the windows and doors have been repainted inside and out and soon the window shutters will be transported away to the painter's workshop to receive the same treatment.
We have employed a local artisan to do the work, he arrives promptly at 8.00 a.m, takes exactly one hour for lunch and leaves at 5.30 p.m.
This means that we, too, have an early start to our day and afternoon naps are a thing of the past, for now.
But not for Fleur.............................................

M'selle Fleur caught napping
on her favourite chair in the library!

This is my 500th post on Normandy Life and I couldn't think of a more fitting photograph
 to share with all my friends and followers and celebrate life in Normandy.





9 comments:

  1. I'm rather partial to an afternoon nap myself and sympathies that at this moment you can't.
    Love seeing you Quimper plates in the background.
    Happy summer to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting to get a fresh new coat of paint inside and out, but sorry to hear only Fleur is getting her daily nap.
    Congratulations on the 500th post. I'm celebrating Normandy Life with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Maggie! I'm glad I discovered you! I look forward to at least 500 more!

    And I love this image -- it seems like a slice of heaven -- and the Quimper tops it off to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie- I'd so love to walk around your beautiful home--- that is one spoiled and adorable babe there napping on the chair:)

    My friend-- I'm so sorry about your friends illness. I will join you in saying prayers for her return to wellness. God had a plan when he directed you to request the little nest. I will fill it with love and prayers for her--
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cozy setting for a nap. Fleur picked the very best place. Your home looks lovely and will be fresh with the new paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house is so fresh anyway. I know it will sparkle now. As for the nap, I'm an afternoon nappie myself. xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovwly post Maggie.That is a great photo for napping. Congratulations on your 500th post. Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a nap. Sometimes the only thing that gets me up in the morning is knowing I can have an afternoon nap.

    That is the best nap picture! Hooray for 500 posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 500? Wow. Congratulations. And I agree the perfect photo. Although we lost our dog this summer, I am glad to see that he was not the only dog who was allowed to take over the most comfortable chair in the house. Yours looks most comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your visit just made my day!